- 1 pound cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 red chili, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 ounces fresh mozzarella, torn
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- In a large bowl, stir together the tomatoes, chilies, garlic, olive oil, white wine vinegar, salt and pepper. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Fold in the mozzarella and parsley and wait another 15 minutes before serving.
WHAT DID YOU THINK?
Rate + Review