This roasted cauliflower recipe is special because the cauliflower is mixed into a tahini-curry powder marinade before it goes into the oven. The result is an easy side dish that goes big on flavor.
- 1 head cauliflower, leaves removed, bottom stem trimmed
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Chopped fresh parsley for serving
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut the cauliflower into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the tahini, olive oil, curry powder, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Toss the cauliflower into the tahini-curry mixture.
- Arrange the cauliflower in a single layer on a sheet pan. It should not be overlapping.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes, flipping halfway through cooking, until browned.
- Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
You can substitute the chopped parsley with cilantro or use a combination of both.
Serve the cauliflower warm or at room temperature.
Save leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 3 days. You can warm them in a 350-degree F oven. Or eat them cold in a salad with greens or cooked grains.
Keywords: curried cauliflower, cauliflower curry