Ready in 15 minutes, this lemon garlic mushroom spaghetti uses flavorful sautéed mushrooms and lemon juice for an easy dinner for any and every night of the week.
- 12 ounces spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced into a paste
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1–2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Grated Parmesan for serving
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the spaghetti according to package instructions.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium high heat. Add the mushrooms and sauté for 5 minutes until the mushrooms start to brown. Stir in the garlic and continue cooking for a few minutes until the mushrooms are caramelized and fragrant. Add the lemon juice.
- Use tongs to transfer the cooked spaghetti directly from the pot to the skillet with the mushrooms. Toss with the remaining olive oil, parsley, salt and pepper. Top with grated Parmesan before serving.