Ready in 15 minutes, this antipasto pasta is packed with tasty ingredients from the olive bar like roasted tomatoes, artichokes and olives, of course.
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups assorted antipasti including pitted olives, chopped roasted tomatoes and quartered marinated artichokes
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan plus more for serving
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Cook the spaghetti in salted boiling water until al dente according to package instructions.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper, cooking until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Stir in the antipasti and sauté for 3-5 minutes until everything is heated through.
- Use tongs to transfer the spaghetti from the pot to the skillet, tossing in the olive oil and antipasti.
- Stir in the Parmesan and parsley.
- Top with additional Parmesan cheese before serving.
Store leftovers in the refrigerator in an airtight container up to 3 days. Warm in the microwave or in a skillet with a small amount of olive oil on the stove.
Keywords: antipasto pasta
Add a Pinterest link to your recipes. This looks great, would like to save it!
If you hover over the photo or tap it, the “Pin It” button should appear, so you can save it.
We are basically addicted to this now! I keep making ite every time friends come over or we get together with our daughters . I make muffin tin meatballs to
serve with it. No spaghetti sauce!
(Wish I could find the perfect recipe for DIY marinated olives and sun dried tomatoes to cut expense.)
I love the sound of those meatballs. If you’re looking for a less expensive alternate for the tomatoes. Try roasting them yourself: https://www.lastingredient.com/slow-roasted-cherry-tomatoes/ The recipe if for cherry tomatoes, but you can slice a larger tomato, too.
I love your whole blog and all of your recipes! Thank you for everything you do! ❤️