With just six ingredients, the dough for these gluten-free flourless peanut butter chocolate cookies is ready in minutes. They turn out crispy at the edges.
- 1 cup creamy natural peanut butter
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup very finely chopped bittersweet chocolate
- 1 large egg
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F with two racks centered in the oven. Line two sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together the peanut butter, brown sugar, baking soda chocolate and egg until fully combined.
- Scoop the dough by the scant 1/4-cup-full and roll into balls. Place the dough 2 inches apart on the prepared sheet pans. Using a fork, press a crisscross pattern into the dough.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown, switching the pans halfway through baking.
- Wait 5 minutes before transferring the cookies to a wire rack to cool.