Crispy at the edges and spicy is how these honey sriracha roasted brussels sprouts turn out for an easy side dish with less than 10 ingredients.
- 2 pounds brussels sprouts
- 1 tablespoon sriracha*
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Flaky sea salt and black pepper for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F with 2 sheet pans on the center racks.
- Trim the root ends of the brussels sprouts and thinly slice them lengthwise.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sriracha, honey, lime juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Add the brussels sprouts and stir them around in the mixture.
- Remove the preheated sheet pans from the oven. Spread the brussels sprouts across the pans.
- Roast for 15-20 minutes until brown and crisp at the edges, using a spatula to flip and toss the sprouts about halfway through cooking.
- Season the brussels sprouts with flaky sea salt and black pepper to taste before serving.
* If you like food more spicy, you can add 1-2 additional teaspoons sriracha to the recipe.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 211
- Sugar: 15.2 g
- Sodium: 440.1 mg
- Fat: 7.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 35.4 g
- Fiber: 9.2 g
- Protein: 8.1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: honey sriracha brussels sprouts, spicy brussels sprouts, honey brussels sprouts