Ready in 30 minutes, sheet pan mushroom asparagus gnocchi with roasted garlic and lemon is a quick & easy meal that makes the most of store-bought gnocchi.
- 1 pound shelf-stable or fresh gnocchi
- 4 ounces sliced white mushrooms
- 3 garlic cloves in their skins
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lemon, halved
- 1/2 pound asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- Shaved Parmesan for serving
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- On a sheet pan, toss the gnocchi, mushrooms and garlic with 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt and pepper. Spread into a single layer. Place the lemon halves cut-side down on the sheet pan. Roast for 15 minutes
- Scatter the asparagus on the pan and continue roasting for 8-10 minutes until the mushrooms are browned, the gnocchi is cooked through and the asparagus is bright green.
- Carefully squeeze the garlic cloves out of their skins into a large bowl. Use tongs to squeeze in the juice from the lemons. Whisk in 1 tablespoon olive oil and mash everything together with a fork. Spoon the gnocchi, mushrooms and asparagus into the bowl, gently stirring to combine.
- Top with shaved Parmesan before serving.