With fresh and smoky grilled lemon juice, this grilled lemon pepper cauliflower is a simple side dish finished with pine nuts and chopped parsley.
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 lemons, (one juiced and the other halved)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Preheat a gas or charcoal grill to medium heat.
- Cut the leaves off the cauliflower and trim the rough end off the stem. Cut the cauliflower into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, juice of 1 lemon, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper. Brush the cauliflower all over with this mixture.
- Grill the cauliflower until grill marked and slightly tender to desired doneness, about 5 minutes per side.
- Grill the halved lemon, cut side down, for 1-2 minutes, giving it a slight char.
- Juice the grilled lemon over the cauliflower and toss with 1/2 teaspoon black pepper. Top with pine nuts and parsley before serving.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 180
- Sugar: 4.8 g
- Sodium: 384.2 mg
- Fat: 12.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 15.7 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 5.9 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg