Try these spicy honey-roasted sweet potato wedges for a side. They are topped with lime juice-spiked Greek yogurt, sliced scallions and chopped parsley.
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- Juice of 2 limes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced on the bias
- 1 tablespoon curly parsley, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a sheet pan with foil.
- In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt, lime juice and 1 tablespoon olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Slice each sweet potato lengthwise into 8 wedges. In a large bowl, toss the sweet potatoes with honey, 1/2 tablespoon red pepper flakes and the remaining olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and arrange in a single layer on the prepared sheet pan.
- Roast the sweet potatoes until they are browned at the edges and tender when pierced with a knife, about 25-35 minutes.
- Before serving top the sweet potatoes with the scallions and parsley. Drizzle with the lime yogurt and sprinkle with the remaining red pepper flakes.
Adapted from Gjelina by Travis Lett
WHAT DID YOU THINK?
Rate + Review